Cookie files, the so-called cookies are placed in the memory of your device when you visit most websites.
Cookies contain the following information:
- The name of the website
- Cookie name (unique number)
- The expiration date after which the file will be automatically deleted. In cases of so-called cookie session, the validity of the file expires when you close the browser.
- Value - information on visits to the website.
- Collection of anonymous statistical data - creating statistics on how many people use the website and how they use it
- Optimization of the content of the website, in particular its proper display in a web browser
- Maintaining the session of the Website User, thanks to which the previously logged in User does not have to log in again while moving to another subpage of the website
The website does not automatically collect any additional information, except for the information contained in cookies. Cookies stored in your computer's memory do not cause any changes in the computer configuration or in the software installed on this computer.
At any moment, you may stop providing this information to our website by changing the cookie settings in the options of your browser.